+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The North West Audio Show (Cranage Hall) 2017

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Just one point, though... I think it's worth remembering that Cranage is the only show I know of that has FREE ENTRY and parking. Normally, you're looking at 15-20 to get into a hi-fi show, with sometimes parking on top of that (if it's in a city centre venue) - and then the food and drink inside STILL costs a fortune!!

So that should be taken into consideration when assessing the VFM of the Cranage Hall 'package', where they're clearing making the event commercially viable, by profiting from food and drink sales. That's fine in my book

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Hugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Just one point, though... I think it's worth remembering that Cranage is the only show I know of that has FREE ENTRY and parking. Normally, you're looking at 15-20 to get into a hi-fi show, with sometimes parking on top of that (if it's in a city centre venue) - and then the food and drink inside STILL costs a fortune!!

So that should be taken into consideration when assessing the VFM of the Cranage Hall 'package', where they're clearing making the event commercially viable, by profiting from food and drink sales. That's fine in my book

Marco.

...and a very fair point too.

I'm Chris.

Good News!!!

Scott Wainwright will play live at North West Audio Show on Saturday evening.

I'm Chris.

I'm Chris.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123