+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Technics turntabe

I'm Deano.

Default Technics turntabe

Guys i have the opportunity to purchase the below deck with a vms30e mkII with new jico stylus, tonearm is included also the asking price is 700 pounds is this deck worth that money, advice from the techy boys and others welcomed

Pictures below are the actual unti

Cheers Deano

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

I'm Martin.

No, not remotely worth that much. £300 tops plus whatever the cart is worth.

Here is an old thread http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Technics-SL110

here is one that sold on eBay, without arm, for £266 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Technics-T...cAAOSwj85YMIqQ
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Bigman80 Guest

The arm is pushing the price up. Offer to buy without the arm if you have one you could put on. That techie is also prone to speed drift IIRC. Might as well get a 1210 for that money if you want a techie.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Deano.

Ok guys thank you so much for your advice

I'm Grant.

Arm is worth much more than the deck tbh. Its about £250 up on that model in good nick. Cart is not worth much. £400 tops
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

I'm Geoff.

Bear in mind that Deano is in Malaysia. Availablility and comparative prices there may be somewhat different to here. I agree that by UK standards the package is overpriced though.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Bigman80 Guest

thats a good point.

speed drift is still an issue anywhere in the world though

I'm Martin.

A 1210 or 1200 is superior to the 110 and they must be available for less than £700 even in Malaysia.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Deano.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Bear in mind that Deano is in Malaysia. Availablility and comparative prices there may be somewhat different to here. I agree that by UK standards the package is overpriced though.
    Hi Geoff not in malaysia anymore we are in Auckland, New Zealand even further away lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast