+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Online Hi-Fi Magazine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Neil.

Online there are a number of good magazines, 6 Moons, Positive Feedback, Stereo Times, Dagogo, and ToneAudio being among the best looking, but they are all USA centric.

For my money (metaphorically speaking) Stereophile and 6 Moons are what I regularly read online.

HiFi Pig doesn't feature anywhere on my desire to read list, shallow, superficial, amateurish, inconsequential, loaded with badly placed advertisements, and poorly written reviews that are in my opinion pretty much worthless - sound bites. And a big bug bear of mine, manufacturer/distributor supplied advertorial/news being put up as a review - the site meta data draws a search to it as being a review. Pig would need to substantially raise its game before I would ever seek its opinion out.
    Regards Neil

I'm Rob.

I'd not come across 6 moons before. Looks interesting. Thank you.
    Rob.