+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arkless MC Head Amp: A taster

I'm Grant.

I like that case as well, for the type of component it is, and its been well finished. its unlikely to be seen that much anyway, but even if it was, I would be happy enough.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Martin.

I like the appearance. Looks like a piece of lab equipment. I'd have gone for an orange power light myself but green is within acceptable limits.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / NVA A30 Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Jez.

It seems the styling of this unit is a Marmite matter then.... As said earlier they are built into the casework of the customers choice. I quite like this case personally and it's just the right size plus being all steel there is some magnetic field screening afforded.

Note folks that in an earlier post where I was asked the price I have, after, a days contemplation, raised it to 750. Too much R&D effort went into this for me to sell myself short and I strongly believe it represents excellent VFM at this price.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12