+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arkless MC Head Amp: A taster

I'm Grant.

I like that case as well, for the type of component it is, and its been well finished. its unlikely to be seen that much anyway, but even if it was, I would be happy enough.
    Regards,
    Grant

IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2 & I.SABRE DAC running MOODE 2.7-CHROMECAST2 AUDIO x2. - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1. - PIONEER 717 & MODDED MF X10v3. - PROART AMP/BERESFORD TC-7240 SWITCHBOX. - WIN10 JRIVER21, AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 HEADPHONES, KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC & CHROMECAST AUDIO DONGLE, POWERED BY LINEAR AND BATTERY PSU's - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - CARTS.. AT95S, SHURE M55E, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Martin.

I like the appearance. Looks like a piece of lab equipment. I'd have gone for an orange power light myself but green is within acceptable limits.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200 with Sumiko h/s & Nagaoka MP50 * Firebottle valve MM phono stage * Sony SCD XB790 QS * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

I'm Jez.

It seems the styling of this unit is a Marmite matter then.... As said earlier they are built into the casework of the customers choice. I quite like this case personally and it's just the right size plus being all steel there is some magnetic field screening afforded.

Note folks that in an earlier post where I was asked the price I have, after, a days contemplation, raised it to 750. Too much R&D effort went into this for me to sell myself short and I strongly believe it represents excellent VFM at this price.
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12