+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone happy with their system ???

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    I'm very@ Justin, I'll go with the slightly deranged thanks
    Best option Alan. Then when someone hears it and thinks it sounds shite, at least they have an explanation for your assertion.

I'm Mike.

Very happy with mine, nothing changed in the last 6 or so months, so a bit of a record (geddit ).

As a result, the amount of records coming in the house is ridiculous !

If anybody's got a sensibly priced DD TT kicking about, I'd like to hear about it though
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Mike.

Double post somehow. Darn !

I'm James.

Very happy with mine and not changed anything significant for three years. It just plays music and engages you exceptionally well. You feel like the performer is in the room with you and everything has a natural acoustic.
    I can sit and listen for hours on end without fatigue and the system just makes you want to put on record after record so it must be doing something right.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Anyone who says they are 100% happy with their system is either lying, or is very undiscerning, or is winding you up by pretending they have one over you, or is slightly deranged etc etc.

Happy enough is about as good as it gets I think. As long as I get my hits of absolute awesomeness every now and then I am happy. Now I'm at it But then again, my system IS better than yours.
    Lol

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Gary.

Yeah pretty happy.

Always better out there I'm sure but happy with what I have.
    Digitals done short of a certain 5K Dac (like that's gonna happen) and would be nice to have my SME arm silver rewired, but all else is good in the hood.

Happy to continually tweak though to make the most of what I already have, though (thankfully) past that point where you need to throw money at every 'must have' you read about on the internet!
    Last edited by Gazjam; 07-01-2017 at 23:19.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Yeah pretty much.
    Always better out there I'm sure but happy with what I have.

Digitals done short of a certain 5K Dac (like that's gonna happen) and want my SME arm silver rewired, but all else is good in the hood.

Happy to continually tweak though to make the most of what I already have, though (thankfully) past that thing where you need to throw money at everything you read on the internet!
    Amazing how all those small tweaks add up to something significant don't you think?
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Gary.

Totally.

Looking at SR fuses next Jim, your comments in an earlier thread put me on the path.

I'm Andrew.

yep! I only buy new bits and pieces purely for amusement purposes.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Mike.

Lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast