+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Is anyone happy with their system ???

I'm steven.

Default Are you sorted

Was that a zyx cart I spotted on your mission 774 arm Oliver

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vinyljunky View Post
    Was that a zyx cart I spotted on your mission 774 arm Oliver

Yep. Amazing sound from this combo.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm steven.

Default Happy with hifi

Loverly Toshiba sr 370 you have as well.Good choice in those templars I had mk3 crusaders for a while you had to have those up loud to get any bass coming through though

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vinyljunky View Post
    Loverly Toshiba sr 370 you have as well.Good choice in those templars I had mk3 crusaders for a while you had to have those up loud to get any bass coming through though
    All in all Im Very happy currently. The Toshiba, as always, is very underrated. Such an impressive beast.

The ruarks are fantastic too. Such a big sound from relatively small floorstanders ! Great speakers.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Loz.

I would say I am really. It's a modest system but what I have put together sounds pretty good to my ears. I mean I have heard high end stuff on occassion and have been very, very impressed. But I guess my take on it is that despite having a desire for something really special I don't have heaps of cash to throw at it. So to avoid feeling disappointed or disillusioned I don't read too many reviews and I keep reminding myself that what I have sounds pretty good.

Cheers

Loz

I'm Dan.

Very Happy with both my systems sure is impressive to me on this budget i'm sure you could spend ££££'s and not have this level of Sound Quality and thats a FACT.

I'm having bits in and bits on for fun but both first and second systems have remained the same since late last year and thats a record

I have EX amount of equipment here and i love it all in my own way the fun side is a joy for me different kit can open a new world on a budget i look at what i have and ive spent very little to what some people do i'm blessed really i am....
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm Clive.

Having spent the last 46yrs buying, selling and swapping my system around, I'm now happy with what I've got. Short of something going belly-up, I'm done.
    SOURCE:OPPO UDP-205 BluRay, SkyQ, Technics SL1210M5G/HexMat Eclipse/MN Bearing/Origin Live Gravity One puck/Isonoes with Boots/Jelco TK-850S Tonearm/Hana Umami Blue, PS Audio Stellar Phonostage. I also have an AT-OC9XSH as a spare cartridge.
    AMPLIFIER: Bryston BR-20 Pre/DAC/Streamer & Bryston 4B3 Power Amplifier
    SPEAKERS: Spendor D7 on Iso-Acoustics Gaia III’s
    HEADPHONES: OPPO PM-1 with Atlas Zeno cable, B&W Pi7 S2 and B&W C5 v2.
    CABLES: Analogue: Speaker Atlas Mavros Grun. Interconnect - Atlas Mavros XLR x3, MCRU Silver Tonearm cable
    Digital:Audioquest Carbon Ethernet x 4, Audioquest Carbon digital, English Electric 8Switch, Chord Optichord, Atlas Optical.
    Mains: PS Audio Perfectwave AC-05 x 5, Isol-8 Powerline Extreme with Quantum Science yellow fuse on input cable, Sounds Fantastic 6way Mains Blocks.
    STORAGE: Synology DS216J NAS with 2 x 3Tb WD Red hard-drives. Samsung 500Gb SSD.
    TV LG55B7 OLED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213