+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Optical to coax convertor?

I'm GettingFunky.

I have just ordered an optical cable.
    I could not get a fisual pearl, so went with something else.
    Kevin

Funkified Technics SL1200 Mk2 (Funk FX-1200+, Hana SL/AT33PTG/II/, Funk Firm "Strata" platter, "Spin" bearing and BO!NG Isolation feet, MCRU/LDA PSU). Pioneer PD-S703. Caiman II. Firebottle KIN. Firebottle Monoblocks, Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone amp. Electric Beach FH3 with Taket BatPure super tweeters. Sennheiser HD540 Reference II & HD650. DIY Klotz MC5000/MS Audio interconnects. Talk cable 3 speaker cable. Power Inspired AG1500

I'm GettingFunky.

Optical cable has arrived, and I have the same issue with distorted sound.
    Looks like it is the digital output of the PC playing up.
    Kevin

Funkified Technics SL1200 Mk2 (Funk FX-1200+, Hana SL/AT33PTG/II/, Funk Firm "Strata" platter, "Spin" bearing and BO!NG Isolation feet, MCRU/LDA PSU). Pioneer PD-S703. Caiman II. Firebottle KIN. Firebottle Monoblocks, Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone amp. Electric Beach FH3 with Taket BatPure super tweeters. Sennheiser HD540 Reference II & HD650. DIY Klotz MC5000/MS Audio interconnects. Talk cable 3 speaker cable. Power Inspired AG1500

I'm GettingFunky.

Fixed with a driver update.
    Kevin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12