+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS SECA 10w kit

I'm James.

Default FS SECA 10w kit

Due to a lack of time and enthusiasm I have decided to sell my part built SECA kit. The kit comes with amp and PSU boards, transformers, 4 heatsinks and most components. 95% of the components are in place but need soldering. There are a few components left to order plus inputs and speaker terminals.

This 10 watt kit should give 20-27 watts with the supplied heatsinks. It will of course need building into a pre built case or you could build your own which was my intention.

I would like £325 delivered.
    EWA M50 Power Amp - Colin Wonfor Mini Pre - Goodmans Magnum K2 - NVA LS3 - NVA SSC

I'm James.

EWA M50 Power Amp - Colin Wonfor Mini Pre - Goodmans Magnum K2 - NVA LS3 - NVA SSC

I'm James.

I'm James.

I'm James.

I'm James.

I'm James.

I'm James.

I'm James.

I know what that's like at times. Enthusiasm is a funny thing. Bloody cracking amp though.
    Best of luck .
    Source: Heavily modified DDDAC using MacBook Pro.
    Amplification: Pre amp-Stereo Coffee pre amp on steroids.
    Power amp- Rather large Colin Wonfor Class A power Amp
    Speakers: Lampizator P17 Open Baffles
    Accessories: Klotz 500 DIY Interconnects & DIY speaker cable sounding better than anything commercial.
    All powered from a Mother Trucker BPS with a dedicated consumer unit with 10mm armoured radial back to the house tails after the meter.

I'm James.

Thanks James. I started out with the best of intentions but I've lost interest in hi-fi at the moment plus I need to raise money for a house move so unfortunately it all has to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast