+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTD: Arm boards and possibly arm for Technics SL1210 Mk2

I'm Mel.

Default WTD: Arm boards and possibly arm for Technics SL1210 Mk2

I am looking for the following for a recently purchased Technics Mk2 :-

1. Arm board for a Rega RB300 arm (PRE 3 point fixing)
    2. Arm board for a Hadcock 242 SE arm

I have both the above arms going spare and would like to try one or both on this deck

3. Mark 5 arm unit (I assume this fits the Mk 2 deck but tell me if not) - not willing to pay silly prices for one as I just want a replacement for a well used Mk2 version with a minor wiring problem.

Mel

I'm Mike.

If you mean a complete Mark 5 arm including mount them I'm selling one, think I was asking £115 inc postage, i have a thread for it in the classifieds ( I'll bump it ) Ianmac has it on loan at the moment as he is using it to help design another bespoke part for the techies.

Let me know if interested.

Mike.

I'm matt.

I've got a mk2 armboard for rega but it has the three screw holes in for 3 point. Don't see why it couldn't be used for old style rega though. It's one of those ones made in Greece. Hardly been used £35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm Al.

Hi there,

I'm thinking about selling my Origin Live Silver arm and a bunch of other stuff. Being in New Zealand makes selling a little harder.

Anyway, in a round about way, I might in a while have for sale a Magna Audio African ebony arm board that'll fit your Rega arm. I would like to sell the arm first and then the arm board (I'm still using them, but looking to replace them with a Jelco 750).

The arm board cost £140 new. It's in good condition.

Probably looking at £90? I can drop you a PM once I sort things out. (I'm on holiday at the moment!)
    Technics 1210 M3D / IanMac bearing / Design Build Listen The Wand tonearm / Speedy Steve ebony arm board / Denon DL103 re-bodied / Asus music server with Audiophile Optimizer and Bug Head Emperor / Monarchy NM24 DAC / Leben CS600 / Leben RS-30EQ phono stagephonostage / Auditorium 23 cables / Deulund mains cables - homemade

I'm Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    If you mean a complete Mark 5 arm including mount them I'm selling one, think I was asking £115 inc postage, i have a thread for it in the classifieds ( I'll bump it ) Ianmac has it on loan at the moment as he is using it to help design another bespoke part for the techies.

Let me know if interested.

Mike.
    I could be interested if my trial with other arms does not suit me but am in no rush Mike

I'm Mel.

I am (hopefully) now sorted as far as arms boards go. I am not a fan of the 2 part boards so have decided to get a couple of single unit boards made to my design. A friend has a small engineering firm and his foreman is also a DJ who uses a pair of Techies and services them for his DJ friends - he is also a CNC wizard so hopefully we will arrive a something suitable.

Mel

+ Reply to Thread