Nigel, I don't have time to 'nanny' people, check admin logs and whatever else it is you think I should be doing to see if you're carrying out what you've promised. And I don't care for your snotty tone either, which shows you're not a very polite person.

It's no-one else's fault but YOURS, but you won't accept responsibility. Barry only has the ability to send you a PM, as way of a reminder, which I believe he did. What else do you expect him to do, track down where you live and knock on your door?

You shouldn't need to be reminded of when it is you've stated that you're going to do your review. It's up to YOU to remember. Get a diary and organise yourself. And if you're unable to do what you've promised (perfectly understandable), then at least have the courtesy to let those know who are organising the Album Club, and whom you will have inconvenienced for your 'no show'.

That's what happens in the REAL WORLD (my world) where people are polite and properly organised!

So next time, observe the proper protocol or don't bother putting your name forward in the first place. End of. And that applies to everyone else like Nigel who thinks that the mods and I should be running around monitoring their log-in history and the commitments they've made to others.

The message is simple, folks: if you volunteer to review an album, for an agreed date, then do your best to honour that commitment. But if you can't, then let Barry (The Album Club), myself or one of the other mods know IN GOOD TIME, before the due date for the review, so that we can arrange cover.

Not doing so, isn't cool. Simples!

Marco.