+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alien Covenant

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    What gets me is how do the alien versus predator films fit in?

In the first of those we discover a pyramid that is thousands of years old and has an alien queen inside.

How does that square with Covenant?
    It can't if David's role as progenitor is correct as the timeline is now totally different.
    Regards Neil

I'm inthescottishmafia.

LOL yes, that was kinda my point!
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Hugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Saw it today. I hate movies that pick all other previous ones up and dump them in the bin.
    Does it? I've seen all the others, at least twice, and I don't have a problem.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by narabdela View Post
    Does it? I've seen all the others, at least twice, and I don't have a problem.
    Yes I feel it does, and I am not alone. First movie Space Jokey was logically an Engineer, but how can it have been as in the new film the Engineers have been wiped out before what we see in Alien + if David is the progenitor, then that ship could not have fully developed aliens as we know them to be on board, because the Space Jokey ship was old and abandoned thus probably pre dating the incidents in the new film, and if doesn't pre-date them, then where did that Engineer come from and how did he/they have fully developed aliens as we know them on board ?

For the new film to work, all the others must be forgotten about.

I dislike reboots.

The Alien vs Predator + Requiem film's + Predator 2 can't have happened now - new Covenant film doesn't support them.
    Regards Neil

I'm Anthony.

Will watch AC tonight
    Blade runner 2049 for me has 2 reasons to not watch 1 not Ridley directing and 2 Ryan cardboard Gosling. I have yet to see that effer in a film where he acts.
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm tony.

Watch the extras-Walter has been experimenting and phoning home with the results......idle hands make the devils work!

No wonder the Weiland corp were willing to through a few folk under the bus for the weapons division!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234