+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mcintosh MC275

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by mac72 View Post
    Real life photos , meter back lights on and off , not the best quality (mobile phone)
    Very interesting to hear the differing reports on the Mac valve amps.
    I would love to hear one of their integrateds in my system, either SS or this lovely MA2275.
    I think their reputation as music makers would suit me well.
    None in Northern Ireland for me to try though and I'm loathe to hand this sort of money out unheard

I'm Slav.

You need to hear one but it must be in your own system , before I went for 2275 I bought MA6900 and it didn't last a single day , luckily I was able to return it for full refund to one of the local dealers , had to pay for collection though.

I'm Bernard.

My MC225 is the best amp I have had in my system. Magical with the Shindo Pre amps Aurieges and Monbrison. Mine is vintage fully rebuilt.

Have a read through Jeff Day's reviews of the vintage McIntosh ... http://www.positive-feedback.com/Iss...experience.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Turntable: Sony TTS-8000 ;Tonearm: Phonomac AT-1010 Mk6; Cartridges: SPU GTE / VDH Colibri XGP / Decca SC4E rebuilt by ESCO with Paratrace; Phono Stage: Shindo; SUT: Bob's Device Cinemag 1131; Pre Amp: Shindo Monbrison; Power Amp: Shindo WE 300B Limited; Speakers: Shindo Lafite / Auditorium23 Solovox; CD Player: EastSound CD-E5 / Sony PS1; Cables: Yannis 423.5; Yannis 223.5; VDH The First Ultimate; Totem Sinew; Audio Tekne ARSP-500 / Auditorium 23.

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Berni217 View Post
    My MC225 is the best amp I have had in my system. Magical with the Shindo Pre amps Aurieges and Monbrison. Mine is vintage fully rebuilt.

Have a read through Jeff Day's reviews of the vintage McIntosh ... http://www.positive-feedback.com/Iss...experience.htm
    Interesting read, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234