+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does the Panel feel about Tidal?

I'm Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    Copied and pasted from my AOS Gallery blog ...

Update - I have now cancelled my Tidal sub and will carry on as a very happy Spotify Premium user.

I am relieved rather than aggrieved that I don't have to **** around with physical media anymore.
    I would be devastated if I couldn't use internet music streaming. It's like having CD shelves half a mile long.
    Spotify Premium costs £10 a month, although that is neither here nor there, I'd happily pay £20 if I prefered Tidal.
    I agree Jerry these streaming services have revolutionised the way we listen to music and the speed at which we can sample new music.

Regards

Steve

I'm Neil.

I use both Spotify and TIDAL. For £30 a month am happy to use both. Spotify has a better catalogue that I use to fill in the gaps from TIDAL, but TIDAL sounds a bit better in a revealing system. For portable use I just use Spotify offline playlists.

Both services do doctor the sound compared to CDs though via volume normalisation and in the case of Spotify watermarking. The vast catalogues more than outweigh this though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Craig.

Am I the only one on here that uses Deezer Premium?

Did it cos Spotify seemed to play havoc on my Squeezebox.
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12