After a few years of messing around with various components, I feel relatively settled with what I have now and don't currently have the urge to try anything different (though these things can change in an instant, when scanning the classifieds, as I'm sure you all understand ).

This has got me wondering what to do next with my system to finish it off "properly", or perhaps it should be left as is, if new purchases would be a total waste of cash. Here's what I've got now:

• Sources: Garrard 401, Audio Note Arm 1 (all fettled and running well), Calyx DAC
• Phono amplification: S&B TX103 SUT or Silvercore MC and Leben RS30EQ
• Amplification: Leben CS600
• Speakers: Cadence Amaya
• Interconnects: Standard black Linns from when I had a DS, Cambridge Audio from when I was a student 20 years ago and sound no different to the Living Voice ICs I've got
• Speaker cables: Maplin Shark OFC
• Power Cables: Wilko block, kettle leads

In what order might it be best to look at things, or leave things as they are? Things sound good to me but, as always, could things sound better and what would you look at, if anything? In general components are good, and I'm happy - the stuff joining it all together is standard stuff, but "adequate".