+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Christmas Progcast

I'm Steve.

Thumbs up Christmas Progcast

Hi guys n gal

My December Progcast just happens to fall on Christmas day this year hence it being the Christmas Progcast. I have no doubt most if not all of you will be preoccupied but if you want to tune in please do. Some details in the link here.,, http://theprogmeister.com/christmas-progcast/

Many thanks to the folks that chatted to me about the Progcast at the recent Mibo meet. It was great to talk to you all and get some feedback especially those who have bought albums on the strength of hearing them on the show. I am well chuffed both that you tune in and support independent bands and artists.

You can catch the Christmas Progcast during the following week on the ARFM Mixcloud site.
    Last edited by Floyddroid; 17-12-2016 at 22:09.

I'm Steve.

Default Christmas Day Progcast

Hi chaps

I hope that you all had a great Christmas and are well chilled despite the most recent batch of despatches heaven bound. No doubt you will have been busy enjoying Christmas in the traditional manner and far too busy for trival things like my Progcast? Here is another chance to listen in should it interest you. It's a more classic Prog show than usual due to it being the end of the year. Here is the link which i am unsure of it's lifespan.

https://www.mixcloud.com/arfm/steve-...mas-25-dec-16/

I'm Brian.

Aye , had a quiet one Steve ( the best ones ) . Hope you had a great day mate
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

+ Reply to Thread