+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Selling Items ?

I'm Chris.

Default Selling Items ?

Is there a specific area here to buy and sell items, or do we just do it in this area ?
    Turntable : Project 2 Xperience Tone Arm & Cartridge : Project 9c Ortofon 2M Blue Phono Stage : Arkless 640P Digital Source :Primare CD21 Integrated Amp : Primare I30 Speakers : ProAc 110 Headphones : Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro

Revox A77 MK IV 2 track 15 & 7 1/2 IPS
    TEAC A-3300SX 4 track 7 1/2 & 3 3/4 IPS
    Akai 4000DS MkII

I'm Charlie.

You can sell here, but you MUST post photos and a price

http://theartofsound.net/forum/forum...te-Exhibitions

Conditions

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...s(please-read)

PS you also wanted info about NR systems for R2R. If you post it on the tape section, I will give you some info. I am no longer posting on the other forum, where you raised this issue recently

I'm Chris.

Thanks for that pointer.
    Turntable : Project 2 Xperience Tone Arm & Cartridge : Project 9c Ortofon 2M Blue Phono Stage : Arkless 640P Digital Source :Primare CD21 Integrated Amp : Primare I30 Speakers : ProAc 110 Headphones : Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro

Akai 4000DS MkII

I'm Geoff.

The Critics Corner is not for sales. Sale offers and wanted requests for Hi-Fi are posted in the Private Exhibitions section.
    Mr. Tact!

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are ruled out. All that remain are lies and foolishness"

Gear: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/one scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/two hefty Japanese DD TT's/hefty Japanese BD TT/smaller Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. One CD transport/3 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. One MD deck. One tuner. Two TVC pre-amps/two valve pre-amps/solid state pre-amp/passive pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Chris.

Oh, OK, thanks for the update

Akai 4000DS MkII

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    The Critics Corner is not for sales.
    No, but it is for asking questions, such as the OP has asked and initially (for some reason) had posted in Analogue Art, hence why it was moved here

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

+ Reply to Thread