+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum RSS feeds?

I'm notAlone.

lol Hamish, I always need to look for the definition of half of what you say.

It's not a complain, I learn plenty of things by reading your posts.
    Dimitri.

In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    George Orwell

I'm Nick.

Well folks have already answered the OP's question... AOS doesn't currently have any RSS functionality... and to be honest, while I use them a lot for my news fix I don't really feel that they're particularly good for community / chat based sites like AOS.

You can 'Subscribe' automatically to any threads that interest you, which will email you new posts, daily, weekly or instantly, for any threads you've posted in. You can turn this on via UserCP on the top menu, Edit Options > Default Thread Subscription Mode.

You can also subscribe manually to any thread or forum that interests you whether you have or haven't posted to it via the Thread Tools / Forum Tools link at the top of a Thread / Forum page.

The best way to get what AOS is about though is by coming here regularly and often! And that, I hope you will
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    lol Hamish, I always need to look for the definition of half of what you say.

It's not a complain, I learn plenty of things by reading your posts.
    Haha, you see that everyone, I'm teaching someone english! glad to be of use dimitri!
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm notAlone.

Furry Muff = Fair enough

right ?
    Dimitri.

George Orwell

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by hamish View Post
    Furry muff
    Ayee?

Are you trying to compete with me on the 'phnarr' stakes? Aye, a furry muff full of 'danny rough'

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Well, it looks like 'mr-b' has decided that AoS isn't for him because of the lack of RSS feeds; no problem.

It always amazes me the way some people expect everything 'laid on a plate' for them, and see forums such as this as simply their personal 'information resource' without also giving something themselves in return...

A classic case of seeking maximum return for minimum effort, which is the kind of lazy-minded mentality indicative of our society these days!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm notAlone.

I've been in forums since they existed (13 years ago) first time I come over a case like this...
    Dimitri.

George Orwell

Wow.

My son has been ill today and just now got him off to sleep. Logging back in, I find in my absence that I've been judged to have a "lazy-minded mentality" etc.!

How to put someone off a forum in 24 hours ... sheesh.

Well, if you come back and prove differently (and show signs of wanting to be part of our community), such statements can always be retracted

Can we start then with your first name and where you're from?

Sorry to hear about your son being ill.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm notAlone.

Quote Originally Posted by mr-b View Post
    Wow.

My son has been ill today and just now got him off to sleep. Logging back in, I find in my absence that I've been judged to have a "lazy-minded mentality" etc.!

How to put someone off a forum in 24 hours ... sheesh.
    Hi Mr-b,

sorry to hear about your son, we've all had children we know what it is all about.
    Do you always complain about something or other, or is it only here ?
    As Marco says, hope this will change, dude.

Cheers
    Dimitri.

George Orwell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast