+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For Sale : Pass Labs XP-20 Pre Amplifier and Power Supply

I'm Artur.

Hi

Lovely amp
    But You state MINT condition. I would not agree with You. On pictures are celar shown pletny of marks...
    You should change Your description to be fair to potential buyer.

No offence
    Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (91.6 KB, 99 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (85.4 KB, 88 views)

I'm Mike.

It is mint

Not a good picture taker me
    Cheap camera on flash which I learned was a bad thing after these

Will take better pics.
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Mike.

Price reduced to £3990. A serious bargain for a Pre of this quality.
    There is a small scratch on the top left corner of the Pre
    New and better pictures

TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Mike.

Much better pictures courtesy of Jules of this parish

So much better than my efforts

Mike

I'm Mike.

Some interest but still available
    Price reduced to
    £3790

New photos

Mike

I'm Sandro.

I have the XP 10 and no money otherwise …

Nough said

I'm Mike.

Thanks
    Nice step up from an XP-10

Mike

I'm Sandro.

They had the XP12 in the Pureaudioproject room at the North west audio show and XA 20 ? combo

WTF that go up to 100 ( gain more or less the same only different numbers on the display / volume ladder)
    sounded so gooooooood
    IMO mad to sell the 20
    what you replacing it whit?

I certainly hope no one will buy yours my credit cards are all maxed up at present

I'm Mike.

The Belles VT-01 just nudged the XP-20 on sound quality. Matching the Pre to the Belles Monos I have seemed a good idea at the time.
    Would have stayed with the Pass had I known how far I would have to drop the price .....
    Bargain for someone just waiting to deliver.........

Mike

I'm Mike.

Bump

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast