+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale : Pass Labs XP-20 Pre Amplifier and Power Supply

I'm Mike.

Default For Sale : Pass Labs XP-20 Pre Amplifier and Power Supply

Pass Labs XP-20
    A superb Pre Amp with separate power supply.
    Either RCA input and output or fully balanced XLR for even better sound quality.
    I bought in late August 2013, a massive upgrade from a Naim 82 and used up until recently on a Mana rack. Original boxes. Mint condition.
    Happy to show in North West Surrey

Current new price around £8000
    £4900 including overnight delivery in UK. Delivery around the world for a good price with a courier I have used for many years for work and hifi.

Full details on the Pass Labs site with very clear photos
    https://passlabs.com/preamplifier/xp-20
    Pass Labs Site For full specs and great pictures

Reveiws
    Dagogo
    http://www.dagogo.com/pass-labs-xp-2...plifier-review
    Home Theater Hifi
    http://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/a...-preamplifier/
    The Absolute Sound
    http://www.theabsolutesound.com/arti...wer-amplifier/

Supplied with original boxes, manual and remote

Known as the most transparent, quiet, dynamic preamp around. Fully balanced, not just XLR cables with conventional internals. Superb bass.
    Nelson Pass has a reputation for the very best in Amplifier design and it delivers that sound perfectly.

Ideally suited to the Pass and also available are Kimber or MCRU mains cables, Yannis balanced interconnects, RDC support cones, even a Mana rack.

Actual Pre Amp and PSU below

Last edited by struth; 02-10-2018 at 14:49.
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Mike.

Still available !
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Mike.

Price reduced to
    £4800

Mike

I'm Manny.

That is nice, heard some of the early Aleph stuff and so can only imagine what this can do. GLWTS

I'm Mike.

It is superb.
    I was reminded today that I could have upgraded the connecting cable and heard just as much an improvement as the Belles gave me, possibly more....
    Should have tried it

Mike

I'm Mike.

Still available

Mike

I'm Mike.

Bump. A great Pre Amp

Mike

I'm Mike.

Price reduced to £4650

Mike

I'm Mike.

Price reduced to
    £4450

Come and have a listen to a superb Pre Amp

Mike

I'm Mike.

Price reduced to £4250

Can demonstrate against your choice of Pre Amp

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast