+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WANTED: Tellurium Q Ultra Black Speaker Links/Jumpers

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Default WANTED: Tellurium Q Ultra Black Speaker Links/Jumpers

I know it's a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a set of TQ Ultra Black speaker jumpers they would like to sell ?

My Living Voice speakers are bi-wired but I don't use bi-wire cables so need some links/jumpers

I am currently using some Van Damme's
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Mikkel.

Ping Colin Wonfor directly through the forum. He made me a custom set at a very good price.

If needed, PM me for his contact details.

I'm Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by Riislingen View Post
    Ping Colin Wonfor directly through the forum. He made me a custom set at a very good price.

If needed, PM me for his contact details.
    Well we now I say we, but I mean Elsdon Wonfor Audio now make a better cable than TQ Black and Ultra Black so seek it out,

http://www.elsdonwonforaudio.com/cables

I'm tony.

I have a pair of tq ultra jumpers sitting in a drawer-I butchered them cutting off the spades and fitting bananas to let me close couple temple mono blocks to the rear of speakers running long ICs.

So banana to banana. Pm me if you fancy them (you could fit spades of you choice....or spades to your own cable).

Having had the pleasure of buying an amp from Colin and enjoying what it does, you might be in a good position to try his new stuff and report back to the troops!!!

+ Reply to Thread