+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice needed !

I'm Mike.

Let's hope that once Alan has given it a good thorough check, made you tea and biscuits and had a good blether that it only takes him 2 minutes to rectify the issue 😁

And don't whatever you do pay him for his time that will only encourage him to take longer the next time 😛 😉

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    I get crackling from left channel on the old Claymore and if I tap the box it fixes it lol

So if not your TT cabling it could be dry joint or something simple like that.
    Yes a simple fix which would take me forever to find lol.

Everyone is a bit grumpy ! Me too lol. Must be the weather and dodgy connections.

Alan is very very good so I'm going to take everything I own and see if he can find out what's going on. I'll have to take him a nice Christmas gift too

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Bah, HUMBUG!! End of extract
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RothwellAudio Guest

I didn't mean it like that
    :-(
    Is it me or is everyone grumpy just now?
    Sorry, I know you probably didn't mean it like that - I didn't mean to sound like I was having a go at you either.
    Yes, perhaps I am a bit grumpy today. I'll kick myself up the backside and pull myself together

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RothwellAudio View Post
    Sorry, I know you probably didn't mean it like that - I didn't mean to sound like I was having a go at you either.
    Yes, perhaps I am a bit grumpy today. I'll kick myself up the backside and pull myself together
    Lol, it's Christmas.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by RothwellAudio View Post
    Don't say that you'll have to kick me too lol

I'm Geoff.

I'm not grumpy........................today!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Paul.

What's wrong with grumpy? Grumpy is the natural order of things. The only people who are not grumpy are young people. They can be annoyingly positive and are often be found smiling to themselves for no apparent reason. The best thing to do is to simply ignore them. Life will wipe the smile off their faces in due course. Now cheer up you grumpy auld bastards - just be happy that you're no longer young and wearing that stupid smile on your face

I'm David.

I think the British weather has a lot to answer for. It's hardly got light here for the last 3 days.

Bigman80 Guest

Right,. I've installed an old hi-fi and connected the TT. Both channels fully operational. And have been for an hour now. Looks like it is the amp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast