+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS. Beresford Caiman MK2 Silver front plate version

I'm Nigel.

Default FS. Beresford Caiman MK2 Silver front plate version

Selling my Caiman MK11 after buying the SEG version, this is the more unusual silver front plate version and comes with all the original packaging.

Also has the original power supply which was never used. The Caiman has version 3 of the firmware installed, the previous 2 chips are stored inside the dac if required.
    Condition is very good indeed, just a couple of very light marks on the top of the case where my raspberry pi was positioned.

looking for 145 to include UK postage.

Also selling the battery that I used with the dac and will include it for an additional 15 if required, otherwise it will be 20 plus postage. Battery now sold

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by vinylspinner; 12-12-2016 at 17:16.

I'm Grant.

I will have the battery Nigel if it doesnt sell.... Been after one of those . No probs if you want to keep it for the prospective owner of the caiman
    Regards,
    Grant ....
    Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind.
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.5- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 & HEAVILY MODDED MF X10v3. - PIONEER SA8100 AMPLIFIER. - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 HEADPHONES, KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - CARTS.. AT95S, SHURE M55E, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm Nigel.

Hi Grant,

I will leave it for a day but after that the battery is yours if you still want it.

Nigel

I'm Grant.

no problem Nigel.
    Regards,
    Grant ....
    Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind.
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.5- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 & HEAVILY MODDED MF X10v3. - PIONEER SA8100 AMPLIFIER. - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 HEADPHONES, KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - CARTS.. AT95S, SHURE M55E, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm Nigel.

Battery now sold, price of the Caiman is 145 to include postage.

Nigel

I'm Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    Battery now sold, price of the Caiman is 145 to include postage.

Nigel
    I'll take the Caiman DAC please. PM you shortly.

I'm Nigel.

Caiman now sold and will be on it's way to the new owner shortly.

Nigel

I'm Mike.

Great price for the Caiman. I'm listening to one now !

The SEG has crossed my mind.
    How much better do you think it is ?

(Seem to have missed your SEG words)
    Technics 1210, MCRU Linear PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. LP12/Aro/Lyra Dorian, Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, Ortofon ST80SE SUT, Rega Isis CD, Marigo Signature 3D mat, Belles VT-01 MK II Pre Amp, Belles MB200 Mono Power Amps, TAD E1 speakers. Creaktiv racks, Mains Cables: Coherent, MCRU Ultimate, Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz, TQ. Coherent speaker cable. PS Audio P10 regenerator. Coherent socket

Mike

+ Reply to Thread