+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ortofon 2m and Osawa Headshell

I'm Mick.

Default Ortofon 2m Blue and Osawa Headshell with Oyaide cartridge cables.

Due to my never ending collection of stuff time for a clear out.

Here we have a Ortofon 2 m blue cart and stylus with stylus guard. The stylus has had around 20hrs use if that. This was bought and used briefly before funds allowed me to upgrade. Very good condition and excellent sound for the price. The only minor is a very small mark on the sides. I think this is a common problem with Ortofon carts when tightening the bolts. It does not cause any issues at all in use but just been honest though its hard to notice. As part of the deal it is bolted to my Osawa magnesium headshell that is very nice and light. This is fitted with Oyaide cartridge cables that are new.

Will come safely packaged and include next day Special Insured Delivery.

£115

[IMG] Oyaide [/IMG]

[/URL]

Last edited by Dubster68; 12-12-2016 at 18:55.

I'm Mike.

I really like the Blue when I had one, really good with Rock music even I tried it.

Good luck with sale.

I'm Mick.

Yeah I thought the Blue is a good all rounder and a bargain for how its sounds.

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

The Blue does need some care in set-up I'm informed from a couple of pals who've owned them, but that's the kind of thing that peeps here would delight in I reckon I loved the previous OM30 and 530 models and don't think the 'Blue is hugely different 'inside' and behind the casework.

Great price. Hope it sells quickly for you
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Mick.

Thanks Dave

Not wanting to make loads of money. Just want to put a little bit back in the pot after buying an Ortofon Black to replace it a Jelco arm and external power supply this week alone

Someone should get a good cheap upgrade out of it

I'm Mick.

Can split if anyone is interested.

I'm Mick.

Bump
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Karen.

Interested in the cart only, how much for it? Is it cracked where the bolts are?

Rgds

I'm Mick.

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Any offers considered for both or individual item.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast