+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted : Kef Cadenza or Kef Calinda speakers

I'm Alan.

Still looking for a pair of Kef B200 SP1054 100 watt drivers...if anyone has a pair they would sell ta...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm steve.

I have a nice early pair of concerto's somewhere, they have not been used for a few years but they where in good condition, not sure if these are any use to you... and Im not sure what id want for them, will need to do some research.
    collector and DIY user of old british triode valves

Open baffles / single ended diy px4 and px25 valve amps

I'm Alan.

Offer much appreciated..but I'm after the B200 SP1054 drivers...and the Concerto's use the much smaller B110's...Although these are fine speakers...I'm after the Kef B200, 100watt 8 inch drive units...cheeerz..Al...

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    I have a nice early pair of concerto's somewhere, they have not been used for a few years but they where in good condition, not sure if these are any use to you... and Im not sure what id want for them, will need to do some research.
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm steven.

Default Calindas

Are the kef still available macca if so would you be able to bring them to nebo8

I'm Martin.

Hi Steven. How's it going?

There has been some interest in the Calindas but they are still available. They are big speakers though, would only get one in the boot of Marco's car and it looks like all the seats will be occupied. Plus they might be bringing kit. So short answer is no, not much I can do about that. Sorry, man.

All the kit I have now is too big and too heavy to move easily. I know some people do move some big kit for NEBO and my hat is off to them. I'm too idle plus I don't have my own car.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm steven.

Default Calindas

Oh bollocks just my luck looking forward to seeing you again macca always good crack

I'm Martin.

I might bring my NVA P90SA along so it can get its comedy boos again. It is the only thing that is small and light. Or a Parasound CD player.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12