+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Tellurium Q Ultra Black speaker cables, 2.5 metres & jumpers - amazing price!

I'm fuckoff.

Lightbulb FS: Tellurium Q Ultra Black speaker cables, 2.5 metres & jumpers - amazing price!

Item: Tellurium Q Ultra Black speaker cables, 2.5 metres & jumpers
    Price:700 GBP - price includes Ultra black jumpers - This is better than half price from new
    Item Condition: 9/10
    Reason for selling: I was made an offer I couldn't refuse (on other cables)
    Payment Method: Bank transfer preferable, Paypal

Extra Info:

I'm a UK Citizen, living in Melboure - I'm coming back to England on the 6th - 23rd of July - if I sell these before I fly, I'll bring them over with me and either post them to you, or you can collect them from me (I'll be in London).

They have to be posted (at minimum) Recorded delivery - for both party's sakes.

I am trustworthy - check out my feedback from my 'local' forum transactions.

For sale, one pair of over-achieving speaker cables (and jumpers) that have brought me years of pleasure and refuge from audiophile nervosa. Natural and even handed sound that does any genre justice. I have periodically tried other cables (Lessloss, Analysis plus, Albedo, Black Rhodium to name a few), at varying price points (mainly out of curiosity) and none of them interested me in the slightest.

I'm spending three times the cost of these (new) to realise an upgrade; IME this is what it costs to beat them.

Reviews:

Here's a sample of what others say:

Hi fi pig says: Nobody is going to walk in and look at your hifi and say ‘wow those cables look sexy, bet they cost a bomb’ they will be too busy trying to work out just why your hifi sounds so good.

Hi fi plus says: Whatever you do, don’t audition the Ultra Black. As I said before, once you do, there’s no going back.
    They went on to give this their cable of the year award in 2010.

Hi fi world says: What the Ultra Blacks will do for your record collection is to both extract the fine detail from within and reveal its personality. The Ultra Blacks will lay bare your music, getting under the skin of each recording.

Future shop reviews; This has snippets from the hi fi press on the page, as well

You get the point; if you look further, there's more to be found.

What you need to know:

One careful owner (me).
    I've given them a condition of 9/10 only because they're second hand - in fact they're immaculate.
    The cables are terminated with Z plugs.
    The jumpers are terminated one end with Z plugs and the other spades.
    If you want, I'll clean them with Deoxit and enhance them with Deoxit gold spray.

Pictures:

IMG_1376 by Martin Johnson, on Flickr

IMG_1378 by Martin Johnson, on Flickr

IMG_1377 by Martin Johnson, on Flickr
    Last edited by realysm42; 30-06-2018 at 01:01.

I'm fuckoff.

Sold.

+ Reply to Thread