+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Amptastic Mini-1, Beresford Bushmaster II and Squeeze Upgrade

I'm Anthony.

Default FS Amptastic Mini-1, Beresford Bushmaster II and Squeeze Upgrade

For sale my Amptastic Mini-1 bought new in August 2014. This T-amp has a great reputation. I have used in both standard mode and in power amp mode. Complete with original PSU and packaging. Asking £70 delivered in the UK. SOLD

Compatible with the S-Booster Squeeze Upgrade 12V, 1.25A linear power supply also for sale. I have been using these together with great success. A little more oomph I think.

For sale my Beresford Bushmaster MK II DAC/headphone amp. Dates from January 2014, I am the second owner. Complete with original PSU and packaging. Most recent firmware chip installed. Original and previous firmware chips are in the box. I have used with an Anker 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 battery PSU with great success but that is not included in the sale. Asking £95 delivered in the UK.

Compatible with the S-Booster Squeeze Upgrade 12V, 1.25A linear power supply also for sale. I have checked operation with this but have not spent any time assessing sound quality in this configuration.

For sale my S-Booster Squeeze Upgrade 12V, 1.25A linear power supply bought new from Mark Grant in July 2014 (cost £114.99 including delivery). Complete with original packaging and instructions. Originally purchased for use with DSP Dual-Core Antimode I then used it with the Amptastic with great success. Has an interchangeable DC plug for use with other devices and a dedicated adapter cable for the Cambridge Audio DacMagic PLUS. It is also compatible with the Beresford Bushmaster MKII. I have checked operation but have not spent any time assessing sound quality in this configuration. More details and compatibility list here; https://www.sbooster.com/. Asking £60 delivered in the UK. SOLD

Happy to do a deal for a combined purchase of all or the PSU together with either the Amptastic or Bushmaster. Collection welcome from Chippenham, Wiltshire.

Photos below.

Last edited by Antinchip; 02-12-2016 at 10:44.

I'm Anthony.

Amptastic and Squeeze Upgrade PSU sold.
    Last edited by Antinchip; 02-12-2016 at 10:44.

I'm Anthony.

Bushmaster MK II still available.

I'm Anthony.

Bump

I'm Anthony.

Offers for the Beresford Bushmaster MKII? SOLD STP
    Last edited by Antinchip; 08-12-2016 at 22:14.

+ Reply to Thread