+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS - Rega RS5 loudspeakers in Cherry

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    I would ebay them Rich....I've heard these many times...they are exceptionally musical speakers....easy to drive and very easy to listen too...and the price is crazy too low....
    I know mate, I just really bloody hate fleabay
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Rich.

Default Withdrawn from sale.

Sale withdrawn. I'm going to keep them.

I'm peter.

Good choice Rich there to good to give away and as Al said they are exceptional speakers and have been used to great effect at past NEBOs. Had I not just got the neets I would have had these in a flash.
    HEGEL H100 integrated amp
    REGA rp6/exact cart
    REGA Apollo r CD
    NEAT ELITE SE loudspeakers
    BERESFORD bushmaster mk2 dac
    Powered by a DEBEN tracer battery
    Mc5000 klotz ms audio cables(cheers Brian).
    REGA couple 2 ics
    JEZ ARKLESS phono stage
    RUSS ANDREWS powermax mains cables
    ISOTEK POLARIS mains block
    ATLAS Speaker cables
    CREEK OBH21 SE head amp
    BRIANS silver hybrid ics

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Sale withdrawn. I'm going to keep them.
    I am glad to hear you are keeping them Rich, especially at the crazy low price you wanted for them
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    I am glad to hear you are keeping them Rich, especially at the crazy low price you wanted for them
    Quite. It's gonna cost me several times that money to better these. The financial situation has improved. The RS5 have gone back into the main system and the RS3 are lined up for duty in the spare room.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Quite. It's gonna cost me several times that money to better these. The financial situation has improved. The RS5 have gone back into the main system and the RS3 are lined up for duty in the spare room.
    I still have my RS3's but not tried them in the system since getting the LV's.. I really should give them a go soon I guess
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    I still have my RS3's but not tried them in the system since getting the LV's.. I really should give them a go soon I guess
    Ive got several sets of speakers, but since I put my last pair I made in I have not even considered putting another set in. Funny that as I used to like changing around for a different sound.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Ive got several sets of speakers, but since I put my last pair I made in I have not even considered putting another set in. Funny that as I used to like changing around for a different sound.
    That's exactly where I am Grant since I put the LV's in the system I've not wanted to change them around and the RS3's are languishing on the landing under cover...
    Bev

Just realised I now ONLY have 2 pairs of speakers since the LS3/5a's and 800's have gone .... nightmare....
    Bev

I'm Paul.

If you change your mind, Rich, and want to sell the RS5s, I'll happily pay your asking price. I'm currently using RS3s which are excellent but I'd like to try something a little bigger. Rega make good speakers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123