+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Bowers & Wilkins CM7 Speakers

I'm Josie.

Default FS: Bowers & Wilkins CM7 Speakers

BOWERS & WILKINS - CM7 FLOORSTANDING SPEAKERS

I am selling my Beautiful Bowers & Wilkins CM7's. I bought them a little over 4 months ago, they are amazingly dynamic, fast with fantastic mids, highs and deep rich bass.

The reason I'm selling is that I simply don't use them enough as I have been working away from home quite a bit and my wife doesn't really use the hifi as it's pretty much my toy. Since the latter end of September they have been boxed up in the spare room as we have been doing some on and off decorating thats taking ages to complete, but now the living room is getting there, it's now apparent that some furnature will have to go anyway, so my hifi will have to be re-thought to accomodate.

They are as new, boxed with all the purchase documentation. They have had about 3-4 hours use per week as I've not been around much to use them recently. They have never been driven hard for any length of time, I've only been tickling them to be honest. I'm sure they are still in their run-in period and they are very room-size friendly.

They come with everything from new, port bugs, floor spikes, floor pads, binding connections, instructions. The wonderful 'magnetic' speaker covers have never been used and are still bagged up.

They are great matches with any kind of system as well as the likes of Naim, Densen, Copland, Arcam, Rotel etc. and will look super cool your room this Christmas.

The CM7's are very special, serious speakers and they sound and look it, the build quality is second to none, it's a true 3-way speaker, it incorporates the very latest 2009/10 technology by B&W with their simple very low crossover as well as the famed Nautilus™ Tube tweeter, the 'woven' Kevlar FST cone mid driver and a Paper/Kevlar bass driver. It comes with Bi-Wireable binding posts.

There are many other great reviews of the CM7 on the net. They have won many awards.

I am offering these at a bargain price of £849ono, they are currently £977 new at Hifix! - £999 RRP

They are from a smoke free and pet free house! Delivery - I would rather these to be picked up but I can send these insured with City Link for £55

PM me if interested.

I use Paypal, thanks.

Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm David.

I like the nixie clock! I'm trying to build one my self at the mo but I broke my soldering iron!
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Josie.

Quote Originally Posted by hamish View Post
    I like the nixie clock! I'm trying to build one my self at the mo but I broke my soldering iron!

LOL...! Thanks, yeah it's pretty coolio. I've had it for years now. It was one of the first ever to be produced.

Hmm, maybe I should have taken the clock out of the picture, maybe it's a litttle distracting.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

+ Reply to Thread