+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Modifying noise cancelling headphones.

I'm martin.

Default Modifying noise cancelling headphones.

SWMBO has a pair of sennheiser n/c headphones, she likes the sound but finds the battery box a pain when she uses them in normal mode, she asks can this be split from the cable using bullet connectors so she can fit it back in line when flying? seems like a lot of energy to waste(as well as the headphones probably why it seems so much easier just to buy her a second set for day to day use. Gawd only knows where this idea came from, she's not known for her technical thoughts usually.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm Mike.

Hahaha! Lets hope she doesn't get to read your last line!
    Anyways, i am certain that Sennheiser has got a similarly voiced model in their non-nc repertoire.
    I mean, they have summat like 4798 different models now, don't they?

danilo Guest

Pilots' Noise cancelling Sens? Mine are for flying/piloting. They work quite well Pricey though.
    The batts need to be freshly charged before flying as the rascals drain them quickly. I carry spares.
    These Don't Work sans batteries or flat ones
    IF consumer grade items which are far simpler. It might be possible to cut their wires and fit connector plugs.
    Allowing removal / insertion of the battery pack at will.
    At least with connectors fitted It won't be a disaster if yours as well... require batteries to work.

+ Reply to Thread