+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Hynes Audio Ltd is closing

I'm Paul.

Default Paul Hynes Audio Ltd is closing

Paul Hynes Audio Ltd Closure

The closure of Paul Hynes Audio Ltd is a sad day for both David Webb and myself but circumstances in life change and projects do not always go according to plan. David is no longer able to run PHA Ltd alongside his other commitments, so we decided that closure was the best path, as I cannot run PHA remotely from the Isle of South Uist. Please be assured all current orders and guarantees will be honoured.

I have to admit I was considering retirement this year, but my daughter has modified my viewpoint on this. She reminded me that even though running Paul Hynes Design has not been plain sailing for various reasons over the last few years, thousands of past customers have been very pleased with the performance of my designs, and it would disappoint many to know that they were no longer available for their next upgrade.

Now Paul Hynes Audio Ltd is closing there is only one alternative option and that is to re-locate production back here to the Isle of South Uist.
    This has become viable again, as I now have help here on the Isle, so from now on I will be processing all orders for my designs here.

I am currently in the process of negotiating the acquisition of premises with enough space to allow employment of additional staff for administration and production. This will leave me free to oversee the project and keep much better control of business activity.

Over the next few years I will also be able to introduce the products I have designed over the last decade that I have been unable to prepare for production due to lack of available time.

The very popular and highly regarded SR3, SR5 and SR7 will still be available of course as they have a proven track record of very high performance for their cost. I look forward to helping you achieve greater enjoyment listening to your music by providing you with these power supplies.

We will offer continued support for all products we have supplied, this includes servicing and guarantee work. Please contact either of us at the following:

For all products purchased from Paul Hynes Audio Ltd contact Advanced Camera Services Ltd on 01953 883840 or by email at acs_2005@btconnect.com OR enquiries@advancedcameraservices.co.uk or you can contact me directly at paul@paulhynesdesign.com.

For all products purchased from Paul Hynes Design contact me at paul@paulhynesdesign.com.

David and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and custom.

Regards
    Paul Hynes
    Paul Hynes Design
    Paul Hynes Design
    paulhynesdesign.com
    High Performance Power Supply upgrades
    http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16655

I'm Josie.

Hi Paul.

Sorry to here that. But it sounds like you are still going to be able to oversee future operations better and with less stress I would hope for you.

I wish you all the very best in your re-location and here's to your new life on the Isle

P.S. Still wanting to get a new PSU for my Pi too BTW...
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hynes View Post
    Paul Hynes Audio Ltd Closure

The closure of Paul Hynes Audio Ltd is a sad day for both David Webb and myself but circumstances in life change and projects do not always go according to plan. David is no longer able to run PHA Ltd alongside his other commitments, so we decided that closure was the best path, as I cannot run PHA remotely from the Isle of South Uist. Please be assured all current orders and guarantees will be honoured.

I have to admit I was considering retirement this year, but my daughter has modified my viewpoint on this. She reminded me that even though running Paul Hynes Design has not been plain sailing for various reasons over the last few years, thousands of past customers have been very pleased with the performance of my designs, and it would disappoint many to know that they were no longer available for their next upgrade.

Now Paul Hynes Audio Ltd is closing there is only one alternative option and that is to re-locate production back here to the Isle of South Uist.
    This has become viable again, as I now have help here on the Isle, so from now on I will be processing all orders for my designs here.

I am currently in the process of negotiating the acquisition of premises with enough space to allow employment of additional staff for administration and production. This will leave me free to oversee the project and keep much better control of business activity.

Over the next few years I will also be able to introduce the products I have designed over the last decade that I have been unable to prepare for production due to lack of available time.

The very popular and highly regarded SR3, SR5 and SR7 will still be available of course as they have a proven track record of very high performance for their cost. I look forward to helping you achieve greater enjoyment listening to your music by providing you with these power supplies.

We will offer continued support for all products we have supplied, this includes servicing and guarantee work. Please contact either of us at the following:

For all products purchased from Paul Hynes Audio Ltd contact Advanced Camera Services Ltd on 01953 883840 or by email at acs_2005@btconnect.com OR enquiries@advancedcameraservices.co.uk or you can contact me directly at paul@paulhynesdesign.com.

For all products purchased from Paul Hynes Design contact me at paul@paulhynesdesign.com.

David and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and custom.

Regards
    Paul Hynes
    Paul Hynes Design
    All the best with everyting Paul.
    The great reputaion of both you and your products go before you so keep up the good work.
    Look forward to your SR7 and triple stage regulation modules once i've finished paying up.
    Every blessing
    Rob

I'm Paul.

Hi Josie and Rob,

Sorry for the tardy reply. I have been off work for a few days with one of the nasty little viruses that circulate at this time of the year.

Thank you for your support. I’m pleased to help when required.

Interesting times, certainly, but I am looking forward to getting behind the driving seat again, only this time with some help. I will post here as things progress.

Regards
    Paul
    Paul Hynes Design
    paulhynesdesign.com

I'm Neil.

Wish you all the very best with the change Paul
    Regards Neil

I'm Andrew.

Good luck Paul.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Paul.

Hi Neal, Andy,

Thanks for the support. Interesting times ahead.

Regards
    Paul
    Paul Hynes Design
    paulhynesdesign.com

I'm Taz.

All the best Paul

I'm fuckoff.

Onwards and upwards mate.

I'm Alex.

Wishing the best for you, Paul. Wish I jumped on the regulators when I first heard about them a few years ago; hopefully everything is going smoothly for you with your transitions in the new year!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast