+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE REFERENCE 3A VEENA Mk2 SPEAKERS

I'm John.

A bit of continuing interest but still available....

I'm Adrian.

I'm on the look out for a second set for my office but living in Spain means second hand speaker buys are nigh impossible! Frustrating. I can't belief price is holding them back - bargain.
    Adey

In perpetual pursuit.
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm Brook.

Cannot believe these haven't been taken by now. They really are superb, had a pair at my house last weekend & on the end of my 15wpc Art Quintet they sounded fantastic. Stone cold bargain.

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by farflungstar View Post
    I'm on the look out for a second set for my office but living in Spain means second hand speaker buys are nigh impossible! Frustrating. I can't belief price is holding them back - bargain.
    Adey

In perpetual pursuit.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer View Post
    Cannot believe these haven't been taken by now. They really are superb, had a pair at my house last weekend & on the end of my 15wpc Art Quintet they sounded fantastic. Stone cold bargain.
    Thanks for your observations chaps.

It is nice to get some positive comments from people who have actually heard them and are aware of their capabilities. I don't quite know why but virtually all of the serious enquiries I've had have come from people living at the other end of the country! The lack of original boxes and packaging materials has already prevented a couple of possible sales.

Ideally, I really wanted to be able to demonstrate these to any potential purchaser so that they could see them and listen to them. However, I'm still prepared to deliver a reasonable distance if anyone wishes to take a punt on them.

I'm John.

Although these speakers are continuing to generate messages and enquiries both here and on PFM, at this moment they remain available.

I'm John.

Still here

I'm John.

Bumpity

I'm John.

Open to sensible offers for these superb speakers before I give up on selling them..........Anyone?

I'm John.

Friday bump

I'm Neil.

These are excellent speakers, had a pair in my system a number of years ago and other Reference 3A speakers, I also own a pair of Dulcet's.

I think the issue is lack of packing, not the price.

Contact Simon at http://www.absoluteanalogue.co.uk/ see if he can sell you boxes, yes selling price will have to go up, but having boxes will get you a sale.

My advice was always keep the boxes, or don't buy if there are no boxes unless you plan to keep the item forever, and yes I know only too well how much hassle keeping boxes is. I have a roofspace full of boxes and the garage has many too. I tend to keep boxes of kit I plan to keep in the roofspace and oversized or kit I might sell in the garage.

Anyway good luck with the sale.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast