+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spotify Collection

I'm Lee.

Default Spotify Collection

Hi,

I know a lot of us use and love Spotify, but the one thing letting it down for me is the user interface.

You have a recent search list, and a playlist list, but you can't compile a 'library' so to speak.

I've been searching for solutions to this along the lines of iTunes Coverflow. I found Image Flow. Here's an example of it. I'm sure I could add album art and add the Spotify links to make a coverflow-like 'library browser'.

But that's all moot anyway, cos today I found Spotify Collection. This looks great.

So I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Enjoy.

p.s. Here's mine so far:
    Last edited by webby; 09-12-2009 at 12:33.
    Lee

Independent Apple tech support guy at Macnology

Gear: iMac > ALAC > Airport Express > Beresford Caiman DAC > Mark Grant IC > Audiolab 8000S > Chord Rumour Speaker Cable > Dynaudio Audience 42 Speakers > Grado SR80 Headphones

Vinyl: 90's Rega Planar 2, RB250, Bias Cart, Rega Fono Mini

Last.fm

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Excellent, thanks Lee, will give that a more detailed look tonight.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread