+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: MiBO 2016 Photos, Videos and Comments

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Oooh, I'm having a copy of this too.
    Not heard of the company. Anyone know of them?
    Regards,
    Grant

IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2 & I.SABRE DAC running MOODE 2.7-CHROMECAST2 AUDIO x2. - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1. - PIONEER 717 & MODDED MF X10v3. - PROART AMP/BERESFORD TC-7240 SWITCHBOX. - WIN10 JRIVER21, AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 HEADPHONES, KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC & CHROMECAST AUDIO DONGLE, POWERED BY LINEAR AND BATTERY PSU's - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - CARTS.. AT95S, SHURE M55E, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Alan.

I hadn't heard of them till now...records received..very quick delivery...very good production...however...they could have mentioned in the description...that you will receive 2 x 10" vinyl records and NOT 2 x 12" vinyl records....

P.S.... you do get a card which allows you a digital download of the lp's...so I suppose I can stick it on my nas and stream the album too.....

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Not heard of the company. Anyone know of them?
    'ANSOM IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER

Cambridge Audio stream magic 6, Seagate nas drive, Sony X559ES CD Player, Logic DM101 turntable, Linn LVV, Denon DAP-2500 digital pre, Denon POA4400A monoblocs, Shanling dac 50, Roksan Darius speakers, Target R1's, Atacama Equinox.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Ordered the vinyl to try.
    There are times when you canít do the sensible thing, when you canít act like a responsible adult at all; you just have to do whatever insane thing comes into your head. When bad people do it they end up murderers, when good people do it they end up heroes, and when the rest of us do it we end up looking like total idiots. But whenís that ever stopped us?

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    I hadn't heard of them till now...records received..very quick delivery...very good production...however...they could have mentioned in the description...that you will receive 2 x 10" vinyl records and NOT 2 x 12" vinyl records....

P.S.... you do get a card which allows you a digital download of the lp's...so I suppose I can stick it on my nas and stream the album too.....
    2x10in records it is but it sounds lovely. Really quiet bit of vinyl,
    I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit... It's the only way to be sure.

I'm Steve.

Looking forwards to attending Nebo 8.

I'm Brian.

Me too
    Regards
    Brian

Korus Computer Audio music server .
    Rega DAC .
    Amplifier : Rega Brio R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Van Damme hi-fi series 6mm .

I'm Steve.

It will be very strange for me having once been the shopkeeper to be there on the other side of the counter.
    Quote Originally Posted by brian2957 View Post
    Me too

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    It will be very strange for me having once been the shopkeeper to be there on the other side of the counter.
    As if I'll let you off that easily.
    I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit... It's the only way to be sure.

I'm Steve.

Good luck with future events.
    Last edited by Floyddroid; 21-12-2016 at 21:04.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    You still have to give a speach and an air guitar when your pissed LOL

Alan
    Turntable - Garrard 401/Jelco 750L/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Pioneer PLC 590, SME 3009/2 , Denon DL103R - DIY Paradise Phono stage - Reel 2 Reel Studer A810, Otari MX55,Tascam BR20 - Digital HTPC / Young Dac - Preamp - DIY B4, 821, Power Amp's DIY Voyager Mono Block, Speakers Tannoy precision 6.4 / Wilmslow Kit Volt BM220.8 / Scanspeak D2905/9500

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213