+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: MiBO 2016 Photos, Videos and Comments

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Oooh, I'm having a copy of this too.
    Not heard of the company. Anyone know of them?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

I hadn't heard of them till now...records received..very quick delivery...very good production...however...they could have mentioned in the description...that you will receive 2 x 10" vinyl records and NOT 2 x 12" vinyl records....

P.S.... you do get a card which allows you a digital download of the lp's...so I suppose I can stick it on my nas and stream the album too.....

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Not heard of the company. Anyone know of them?
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Ordered the vinyl to try.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    I hadn't heard of them till now...records received..very quick delivery...very good production...however...they could have mentioned in the description...that you will receive 2 x 10" vinyl records and NOT 2 x 12" vinyl records....

P.S.... you do get a card which allows you a digital download of the lp's...so I suppose I can stick it on my nas and stream the album too.....
    2x10in records it is but it sounds lovely. Really quiet bit of vinyl,
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Steve.

Looking forwards to attending Nebo 8.

I'm Brian.

Me too
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Steve.

It will be very strange for me having once been the shopkeeper to be there on the other side of the counter.
    Quote Originally Posted by brian2957 View Post
    Me too

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    It will be very strange for me having once been the shopkeeper to be there on the other side of the counter.
    As if I'll let you off that easily.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Steve.

Good luck with future events.
    Last edited by Floyddroid; 21-12-2016 at 21:04.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    You still have to give a speach and an air guitar when your pissed LOL

Alan
    Turntable - Garrard 401/Jelco 750L/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Pioneer PLC 590, Micro Sieki MA505 , Denon DL103R - DIY Paradise Phono stage - Reel 2 Reel Studer A810, Otari MX55,Tascam BR20, Revox A77, B77, PR99, TEAC X1000 & 3440, Digital HTPC / Young Dac - Preamp - DIY B4, 821, Power Amp's DIY Avondale NCC300 Mono Block, Speakers Wilmslow Kit Volt BM220.8 / Scanspeak D2905/9500

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast