Hi everyone,

My name is John and I live in Suffolk in the UK. (I feel like I've just taken the first step at an AA meeting)

I've lurked for a while as is the norm I suspect.

Musical tastes are quite varied but I do have a thing for the female voice and acoustic material. Also an 80's child.

Vinyl is quite new to me as I've been using a PC based system with DAC and active monitors for a long time for nearfield listening.

PC system runs lossless files through a Cambridge Audio StreamMagic 6 v2 to a pair of Adam A7's.

Had the A7's for about 6 years and absolutely love them as they never get fatiguing to my ears.

Vinyl system is a Project Debut Carbon Esperit SB (what a mouth full) running through a Technolink TC 753LC phone stage to a set of Adam Artist 6 floorstanders.

I've been running this for about 3 months now and I definitely prefer the sound of vinyl even through this low end set up.

I'm on the look out for a decent phono stage upgrade but not sure what will work with the active Adams. I'll post in the correct forum to ask that question.

I seem to have developed an addiction to buying albums and my postman has suggested i fit a wider letterbox in my front door.