+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Audio with Raspberry Pi

I'm Neil.

As the question says 'best', then the best option would be using a digital interface board on the Pi, and taking the DAC off-board, feeding it with the Pi's digital output.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomanze View Post
    As the question says 'best', then the best option would be using a digital interface board on the Pi, and taking the DAC off-board, feeding it with the Pi's digital output.
    Neil,

that's what I have done. I use a Hifiberry Digi+ to feed an external DAC. Perhaps I should have been more specific in my question. So here goes. What would forum users recommend as the best add on board for the Rpi to deliver a signal to an external DAC? Although my budget is flexible, let's look at solutions around £100 or less first.

Geoff

I'm Mike.

Check out the Kali Reclocker and Piano DAC from allo.com, there is a thread in the Trade section for them under the name of Audiohdwr.

Great review and info here too http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...c-heavy-review

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123