+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marillion | Fuck Everything And Run (FEAR)

I'm Steve.

Thumbs up Marillion | Fuck Everything And Run (FEAR)

Here is my review of the new Marillion album... http://theprogmeister.com/marillion-...-and-run-fear/

I'm Mike.

Very good review and pretty much my thoughts too, I have tickets to see them in November and I'm taking my better half, she wasn't keen but then I let her hear F.E.A.R and she loves The New Kings so is now looking forward to seeing them.

The album is perhaps not an instant like, but it grows on you and after a few listens you're hooked.

Was under £17 on Amazon last time I looked and is highly recommended.

I'm Steve.

Oddly enough i will be playing The New Kings on my next Progcast for ARFM Rock Radio on Sunday 30th October. Powerful stuff which i think you will enjoy live where the whole thing will/should gain some clarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Very good review and pretty much my thoughts too, I have tickets to see them in November and I'm taking my better half, she wasn't keen but then I let her hear F.E.A.R and she loves The New Kings so is now looking forward to seeing them.

The album is perhaps not an instant like, but it grows on you and after a few listens you're hooked.

Was under £17 on Amazon last time I looked and is highly recommended.

+ Reply to Thread