+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KEFF K120 Bookshelf speakers

I'm Josie.

Default KEFF K120 Bookshelf speakers

Hi all.

I had some KEFF K Series K120 bookshelf speakers given to me a while back but the surrounds on the main bass driver have perished. Would any of you guys know if they are worth making good?

I've not really heard any so thought I'd ask.

Thanks
    Jo
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Geoff.

Don't know the model Jo, but they'd probably be easy enough to repair. Looking at a photo, there appears to be a bonded or clipped in bezel/trim around the front of the drive unit chassis. Presumably that can be pulled off and the driver the removed for repair. That's where a set of those plastic pry bars I was on about would be handy.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Josie.

thanks Geoff.

Yes, they would be handy... There is a cone repair kit on ebay for not much, might give it a whirl. I'd not really use them though but might be good to keep, or sell em as someone might be interested in them for a little system.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

+ Reply to Thread