Hi everyone , For some years now a AOS show has been mentioned from time to time , Currently the nearest forum members have got to achieving this is by having some bake off's / members meetings at home locations mainly up north and in the midlands , Well done for getting these going

Is it time for a show ? this is the question , At the moment its just for feedback as to wether it will be supported by the AOS members ?
I do understand that location of the show will be a difficult thing , You can't please all of the people all of the time so some will be happy other will not be happy .

Another well known forum has run many very sucsesfull show and are running it again in 2017

Is it time for us to give this a go , Personally I would love it and be more than willing to travel almost any distance to take part , I would make a holiday break of it over a couple of days

I have a vision of what we " Could " achieve if we all support this but its pointless going through everything if we have little support , So I am calling on members to give a indication of support for a event like this

I have a moderators approval for posting this thread