+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best lines from tv and film....your favorites

I'm matt.

Works better if you watch the whole scene.

One of my favorite lines from Red Dwarf:

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by fatmarley View Post
    Works better if you watch the whole scene.

One of my favorite lines from Red Dwarf:

So many first class lines, one of my favorites has to be Rimmer arguing with himself and shouting " stop your foul whining you dank tuft of rectal pubic hair "
    My stuff; Toshiba SR-370/SME3009 S2/Ortofon 2M Black, Cambridge CXC CD transport/Musical Fidelity X DAC/Musical Fidelity X10v3 tube buffer, Musical Fidelity A3, Nakamichi CA-5E pre amp, Acoustic Solutions FM/DAB tuner, Harbeth Compact 7, Klotz MC5000/MS audio, NVA LS5

I'm Grant.

agreed. The Dwarf is full of them..

"You can lead a hearse to water, but cant make it sink" the cat
    Regards,
    Grant ....
    Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind.
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.6- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 & HEAVILY MODDED MF X10v3. BERESFORD SWITCHBOX. - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS. - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP. -AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES, KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - TANDBERG TCD310 - CARTS.. AT95 Shibata, SHURE M55E original, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    agreed. The Dwarf is full of them..

"You can lead a hearse to water, but cant make it sink" the cat
    Not forgetting the frequent name-dropping of a certain Italian manufacturer of domestic white goods (although some of them are not necessarily white)!
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm matt.

We're going to need a bigger boat.

Wax on, wax off.

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Not forgetting the frequent name-dropping of a certain Italian manufacturer of domestic white goods (although some of them are not necessarily white)!
    Puirely as a service to fellow AOSers, I have one of the afore mentioned Italian white goods and it is rubbish, I don't recommend them in any way shape or form, Hopeless in hot weather and unbelievably expensive to repair.
    My stuff; Toshiba SR-370/SME3009 S2/Ortofon 2M Black, Cambridge CXC CD transport/Musical Fidelity X DAC/Musical Fidelity X10v3 tube buffer, Musical Fidelity A3, Nakamichi CA-5E pre amp, Acoustic Solutions FM/DAB tuner, Harbeth Compact 7, Klotz MC5000/MS audio, NVA LS5

I'm Grant.

i seem to be perspexed
    Regards,
    Grant ....
    Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind.
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.6- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 & HEAVILY MODDED MF X10v3. BERESFORD SWITCHBOX. - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS. - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP. -AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES, KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - TANDBERG TCD310 - CARTS.. AT95 Shibata, SHURE M55E original, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    Puirely as a service to fellow AOSers, I have one of the afore mentioned Italian white goods and it is rubbish, I don't recommend them in any way shape or form, Hopeless in hot weather and unbelievably expensive to repair.
    I don't think I could trust the top of full-cream milk that had been kept in one of those fridges!
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm James.

From Porridge, what you in for Fletch? Got caught, class
    cambridge audio azur 651w power amp, novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, wharfedale diamond 10.1[suprisingly good]
    , van damme blue series interconnects, van damme studio blue 4mm speaker cable, klotz mc 5000 ,klotz silver hybrid, thanks Brian, fisual hollywood optical cable,, pioneer bdp170, akg k 550

I'm John.

Do you expect me to talk Goldfinger?

No I expect you to die...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast