+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: The ALLO Audio music steamer - Pic heavy review

I'm Dave.

Hi

I've recently moved over to Roon as my music player and have been using this as the source for the VANA player via DietPi configured as a Roon endpoint as my second system.

However I have been using Ropieee (http://www.ropieee.org/) as my current Roon endpoint (Raspberry Pi 2 with HifiBerry DIGI+ Pro) in my main system into which I plan to place the DigiOne.

Ropieee lists the DigiOne as an available board so hoping it is supported and ready to go.

I've just received a Raspberry Pi 3 (bought from Bourneendboy aka Bill) which I've set up with Ropieee ready to take the DigiOne when it arrives.

This will be fed into an M2Tech Young DAC via either BNC or RCA.

Cheers
    Dave
    Dave

Currently listening to:

Wilmslow Audio Gemini speakers with external crossovers | DCB1 -> Neurochrome 86 Monos | Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 -> Denafrips Pontus II | Roon Server/ HQPlayer | Spotfire interconnects / speaker cable

I'm Josie.

Hi Dave.

The DigiOne will be with you tomorrow. Sorry about the delay, I've had so much on, sickly kids, builders. You name it...

Can't wait to read what you think
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Dave.

Josie

No problems - least of your worries by the sounds of things.
    Dave

Currently listening to:

Wilmslow Audio Gemini speakers with external crossovers | DCB1 -> Neurochrome 86 Monos | Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 -> Denafrips Pontus II | Roon Server/ HQPlayer | Spotfire interconnects / speaker cable

I'm allo.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Hi,

I'd be interested in the USBridge Transporter, my TQ Claymore amp has a built in USB DAC and I'm looking for an easy way to use Spotify into that input via Volumio/Spotify Connect and the USBridge looks ideal.

Is it one complete unit or would I need a Sparky or Pi to add the bridge to?

Hi Mike,

the USBridge is sold as a complete product that includes the Sparky / USB board / eMMC 16GB / acrylic case / power supply. you can also add the Wifi module.
    maybe you can PM me or email me for further discussions.
    regards
    Andre

I'm allo.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmings View Post
    Hi

I've recently moved over to Roon as my music player and have been using this as the source for the VANA player via DietPi configured as a Roon endpoint as my second system.

However I have been using Ropieee (http://www.ropieee.org/) as my current Roon endpoint (Raspberry Pi 2 with HifiBerry DIGI+ Pro) in my main system into which I plan to place the DigiOne.

Ropieee lists the DigiOne as an available board so hoping it is supported and ready to go.

I've just received a Raspberry Pi 3 (bought from Bourneendboy aka Bill) which I've set up with Ropieee ready to take the DigiOne when it arrives.

This will be fed into an M2Tech Young DAC via either BNC or RCA.

Cheers
    Dave

Hi Dave,

yes Digione is on the supported hardware list of Ropieee.
    Looking forward to your feedback!
    Andre

I'm Josie.

Today I've received the Isolator so watch this space for a review.

I need some help with this though, it's a bit confusing in regards to what setting to use and can anyone recommend a decent PSU for it?

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...hare_link_copy
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm allo.

Hi,

what we recommend is batteries and a charger
    4 x lifepo 18650 batteries that will feed the 6.4V required
    but you can also use a power supply
    +6V to +15V ~ 3A
    you might have one around.
    thanks
    Andre

I'm Josie.

Thanks Andre.

Unfortunately I don't have anything here.

Could anyone recommend one?

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Josie.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmings View Post
    Josie

No problems - least of your worries by the sounds of things.
    Thanks - you should be gettting it today BTW.

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Dave.

And it's here - woo hoo
    Dave

Currently listening to:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast