+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: The ALLO Audio music steamer - Pic heavy review

I'm Luke.

Good to hear that, Mike, thanks. I admit that I was surprised to hear that The Boss might sound as good, or even better than the Piano + Kali. But would be amazing if so, given the price point.

I'm allo.

Quote Originally Posted by LC1979 View Post
    The TL,DR version
    hello, just wondering what TL,DR stands for.
    thank you

I'm Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiohdwr View Post
    hello, just wondering what TL,DR stands for.
    thank you
    It was a reference to my long and slightly rambling post above: Too Long, Didn't Read.

Apologies, obscure internet acronyms are strictly forbidden by the Plain English Campaign, and rightly so

I'm Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiohdwr View Post
    Retail is 59$ USD
    Given that it's always trade that responds to this question, should this thread be in trade impressions (or at least 'Strokes')?

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothchild View Post
    Given that it's always trade that responds to this question, should this thread be in trade impressions (or at least 'Strokes')?
    The thread is a review by a private individual, so for me it's in the right place, the replies by the maker are relevant to this thread and the questions asked irrespective of his status surely?

If you wanted this moved you'd need every other individuals review moved too?

If you are still keen to have it moved then just ask a mod to check the thread out.

I'm Grant.

It was a review by Jo re the boss i think. Unless he comes and says i work for Audiohdwr then its best to be here, as its an extention of his first one on the kali ... or thats my take on it at moment. I havent nor will i be reading it all...my lifes gonna be too short as it is
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Thanks 😊

I'm Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    It was a review by Jo re the boss i think. Unless he comes and says i work for Audiohdwr then its best to be here, as its an extention of his first one on the kali ... or thats my take on it at moment. I havent nor will i be reading it all...my lifes gonna be too short as it is
    Yeah it's a small thing in the bigger scheme but it's never been made clear that Josie actually bought all this gear (Piano, Kalli, Amp thing and now a boss too (rendering piano and kalli 'redundant')) for personal use or if it was supplied by Audiohdwr for her to review, I know it's an old fashioned concept but it would be nice to have any interests declared or disclaimed.

I'm Mike.

Yeah it's a small thing in the bigger scheme but it's never been made clear that Josie actually bought all this gear (Piano, Kalli, Amp thing and now a boss too (rendering piano and kalli 'redundant')) for personal use or if it was supplied by Audiohdwr for her to review, I know it's an old fashioned concept but it would be nice to have any interests declared or disclaimed.
    Ah, now I understand 😉

I'm Grant.

Ive no idea at moment either. People do lent (even lend stuff )stuff for a review to be done etc. Sure truth will out and if there is any change on the current position as i know it, then it will be relooked at of course. Personally im currently happy for it to be where it is, as members will be interested in this new board i think. Hell, i am too. Lol...
    Last edited by struth; 14-02-2017 at 09:51.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast