+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: The ALLO Audio music steamer - Pic heavy review

I'm Josie.

Andre very kindly sent it to me to use and review.

Hope that's okay.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Grant.

Tis ok with me. Ps it was a good review. Have you tried it with moode?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Josie.

Thanks... Not exactly sure why it should matter anyway. I'm not trade, this is an independent review.

Regarding Moode, I tried it but no dice. I'll ask and find out if that's a possibility.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Thanks... Not exactly sure why it should matter anyway. I'm not trade, this is an independent review.
    And it's appreciated

Hi Josie. I posted a quick question for you on page 26... Any updates/additional comments after using The Boss in your system for a while, especially in contrast to your IQaudio DAC+, would be very welcome!

Cheers,
    Luke

I'm allo.

Just a few words on the review by Josie.
    Yes we are sending units for review by independent members of audio community . Jose in particular , did a great review on our Kali/Piano combo , she is truly an artist . For this reason we decided that any hardware that we release will be sent to her for an honest and to the point review. We don't see the review beforehand and we don't have any saying in her text.
    We also understand that there must be a separation between the commercial aspect and reviews of our products and we will keep this section free of any commercial comments . (we will keep separate thread for that).
    We appreciate this forum and community.
    To Josie , I would like to say that you might be a fan of our hardware but we always wait for your reviews with trepidation . We can see our audio hardware coming to life.
    Thx you for that.

I'm Barry.

I am tempted to give "The Boss" ago, but don't really want to move away from Moode at the moment.

I'm Josie.

Quote Originally Posted by LC1979 View Post
    And it's appreciated

Hi Josie. I posted a quick question for you on page 26... Any updates/additional comments after using The Boss in your system for a while, especially in contrast to your IQaudio DAC+, would be very welcome!

Cheers,
    Luke
    Hi Luke... gosh, yes. I didn't see your post.

I'll try and go in to more detail later on if that's okay?

Thanks
    Jo

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Josie.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiohdwr View Post
    Just a few words on the review by Josie.
    Yes we are sending units for review by independent members of audio community . Jose in particular , did a great review on our Kali/Piano combo , she is truly an artist . For this reason we decided that any hardware that we release will be sent to her for an honest and to the point review. We don't see the review beforehand and we don't have any saying in her text.
    We also understand that there must be a separation between the commercial aspect and reviews of our products and we will keep this section free of any commercial comments . (we will keep separate thread for that).
    We appreciate this forum and community.
    To Josie , I would like to say that you might be a fan of our hardware but we always wait for your reviews with trepidation . We can see our audio hardware coming to life.
    Thx you for that.
    Your very welcome, Andre.

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Luke.

I'll look forward to it, thank you

I'm allo.

Hi to all and Josie,
    We have found a problem in the BOSS unit we sent you for review. From 7k to 20k the signal degrades (slightly) . We rechecked the whole board...and we found that RC filter in the analog stage changed from old datasheet to new one. Unfortunately we used a value (c) from old datasheet and (r) from new...so the low pass filter characteristics changed allowing more noise to pass. Basically the LPF RC cutoff frequency is 15Khz ...we are changing that to 96Khz (old TI datasheet was 73Khz and new is 140Khz) We think that 100Khz is better.
    Mass production will have the right LPF, we are thinking to send new unit to review. If you liked the Boss as it was...wait till you try the production one.

Please stay tuned.

regards
    Andre

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast