+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: eBay impulse buy! - Accuphase E-202 amp

I'm gone.

Ah, yes - those Behringer amps. Hmmm ... they are just sitting on my 'spare' shelves looking all lost and forlorn.

Not really sure if I want to keep them or not? Great amps, but I do seem to have moved on.

.... if anyone does fancy them drop me a line with a tempting offer .... & who knows!

Am currently a bit confused with my Accuphase amp - the 2.5mV sensitivity phonostage seems to work fine with my 0.5mV output Orty Rondo Bronze mc cartridge. Eh? OK - the volume control does need to be wound up to 12 or 1 o'clock, but that is still before the 'stage gets noisy. It's still early morning and swmbo is not an early riser! - so I haven't been able to try large scale music. But on small scale stuff it is just fine and I suspect sounds rather good. Not sure what is going on here!

Will give it a proper work out later this morning.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    Not really sure if I want to keep them or not? Great amps, but I do seem to have moved on.
    Well you must have had them for a few weeks, so I'm not surprised you've moved on - old hat now

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    .... if anyone does fancy them drop me a line with a tempting offer .... & who knows!
    Did you buy them new Jerry? Presume if you did you still have the boxes and packaging?
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm gone.

I bought 1 new for £150 or so, and then 1 2nd hand for £90 from Chris technobear. Both excellent/minty and boxed with all original paperwork and packaging.

I'm still not sure I want to sell 'em - and definitely not for Hamish's peanuts! - but if you can put them to good use, Alex, it's kind of silly not to.

I'm David.

pistachio nuts then?
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm gone.

Ummmm ... probably not. Unless it's a REALLY BIG bag.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123