+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inca Tech Claymore 2 ( 100W ) Integrated

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Would have this in a shot........if I didn't already have 7 amps lying around here and there.
    My too. I have too many amps already or I would have this away.

I'm Mike.

It's the old dilemma, if I keep it, it sits on the shelf doing nothing for years, if I sell it I'll regret it lol

So this will be the last time I add to the thread, so it drops down the forum and gets forgotten about 😉

I'm Mike.

Right, I've decided that this is definitely for sale.

So if anyone fancies a piece of Wonfor history and a great amp to boot........

I'm Colin.

Traitor, he he Look out for the "Retro Claymore" from EWA cost lots more than Mike is asking for his spoilt baby.

I'm Paul.

Default Still for sale?

Sold if you will freight to Australia.

I'm Colin.

OK Mike I help with the tunnel we get it there better than UPS or (Your Parcel Smashed).

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangelove View Post
    Sold if you will freight to Australia.
    Sorry not willing to risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Wonfor View Post
    OK Mike I help with the tunnel we get it there better than UPS or (Your Parcel Smashed).
    could do, I've no real plans for the next 100 years lol

I'm Alan.

Hi Mike,

I was interested in this, however in searching for more information on Claymore amplifiers, I found you started another thread stating it had developed a fault after you posted this advert.

What is the current status, have you had it repaired.
    Sony PS-6750 Turntable, Sony CDP-X555ES CD Player, Sansui TU-717 Tuner, Vortexbox Music Server, Caiman SEG DAC with LDA Linear PSU, Squeezebox Touch with LDA Linear PSU, Accuphase E-302 Integrated Amplifier, PMC GB1i Speakers, MG G2000HD & G1500HD Interconnects, Van Damme 6mm Hi-Fi Speaker Cables.

Bedroom system: Squeezebox Touch with LDA Linear PSU, Quad FM4 Tuner, DCB-1 Turbo with Acoustic Dimensions switched attenuator, Quad 306 Amplifier, Rega RS1 Speakers. TV & DVD, Caiman MKII DAC with Baldwin Audio Linear PSU. MG G1500HD Interconnects, Fisual S-Flex 4mm Speaker Cables.

Back Bedroom Work Bench: Denon TU-260L Mk2 Tuner, Denon PMA-355UK Amplifier, Mission 780SE Speakers.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan D View Post
    Hi Mike,

I was interested in this, however in searching for more information on Claymore amplifiers, I found you started another thread stating it had developed a fault after you posted this advert.

What is the current status, have you had it repaired.
    Colin has it for repair this week actually, Don't think it will be much wrong as the crackling/hissing noise stops when you lightly tap ( and I mean lightly, with one finger ) the casing, so it's probably just a dry joint or some other minor fault ).

I'm not sure if I will sell it or not and definitely won't be sold at the price advertised on this thread now due to the money I've spent on it, postage costs alone are sitting at over £100 ( send/return for service and upgrade (£25) when I first bought it, and then sent it back again for repair last week ) and it still has to be sent back to me after the repair so that brings the total postage and upgrade costs to around £130.

I was wanting this advert to just die but people keep bumping it back to the top

IF I do re-advertise it, it will be on another thread with a new price

I'm Alan.

Cheers Mike,
    Sounds like it is a keeper after the TLC and money you have spent on it, enjoy it.
    I will keep looking.
    Sony PS-6750 Turntable, Sony CDP-X555ES CD Player, Sansui TU-717 Tuner, Vortexbox Music Server, Caiman SEG DAC with LDA Linear PSU, Squeezebox Touch with LDA Linear PSU, Accuphase E-302 Integrated Amplifier, PMC GB1i Speakers, MG G2000HD & G1500HD Interconnects, Van Damme 6mm Hi-Fi Speaker Cables.

Bedroom system: Squeezebox Touch with LDA Linear PSU, Quad FM4 Tuner, DCB-1 Turbo with Acoustic Dimensions switched attenuator, Quad 306 Amplifier, Rega RS1 Speakers. TV & DVD, Caiman MKII DAC with Baldwin Audio Linear PSU. MG G1500HD Interconnects, Fisual S-Flex 4mm Speaker Cables.

Back Bedroom Work Bench: Denon TU-260L Mk2 Tuner, Denon PMA-355UK Amplifier, Mission 780SE Speakers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast