Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
Just got my vinyl copy today and played it through tonight. What can I say other than it is simply a stunning piece of work of the highest calibre For those of you who know Agnes's material prepare to be amazed at what she has done on this new album.

She certainly has not stood still but moved to another level altogether. It is almost a bit too much to take in the quality and breadth of this record. And the recording itself is fabulous taking the listener into a sonic world which is captivating and magical. Her recording techniques and ability are up there with the very best as she tries to capture how she hears sound in her head.

Words are difficult to describe this album really. It is cinematic and exquisitely composed with some of her most beautiful compositions I have ever heard. Some of the album is absolutely classical but her choice of unusual instruments and singing styles creates moods that really take you somewhere else.

Agnes is a truly exceptional artist who weaves her magic into your heart, head and ears!
Sold! To the smoking man in the armchair.

Good one Jim.