+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Using services like Spotify

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Ive got one of them.. Had it on sale here lol. Funnily I got it out of its box today and tried it... Its beyond me lol.. good luck
    Oh brilliant
    I've had a Neet product before the instructions are a bit ambiguous but the gear usually does the job well.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazil View Post
    Oh brilliant
    I've had a Neet product before the instructions are a bit ambiguous but the gear usually does the job well.
    Probably just me Barry. I will stick to chromecast and rpi I think.... They are cheap n cheerful and I can work them, just about.
    Sure you will have better luck; i'm not great with computer networking tbh
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Richie.

I tried to solve this exact problem, first with an Rpi (there is a lag on AirPlay), then with a chrome cast and couldn't solve it. I got sick of faffing in the be and bought a really long optical cable. I am interested to see how you get on with the neet

I'm Grant.

THIS is supposed to do it but ive not tried as that was not my desire at time.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Richie.

I tried a couple of them but couldn't get it to work. I might try again.

I'm Barry.

My delivery of the Neet is due late next week , I'll report back then.

I'm Barry.

Came at lunch today (Amazon delivery)
    Plug into mains , ethernet cable into Router , toshlink into DAC.
    For PC - supported platforms are Airfoil , itunes and Windows Media Player.
    Downloaded trial Airfoil.
    From Airfoil select source , Spotify then Musicbee both worked , so then bought Airfoil (£27).
    25 mins job done and sounds great

I'm Barry.

Some more comments.
    Airfoil is excellent , you can play anything from your PC if the app isn't supported you can just choose PC sounds as your source.
    The Neet Wi-Fi reciever has just one small issue as do all recievers I've seen , they only have Toshlink out and the cable only supports up to 48kHz. Haven't found one with a Digi Co-ax out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123