+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get a Set of These. Plastic pry bars. Recommended!

I'm Alex.

Quite true! I bought a set of ratchetable ring spanners with pivoting heads and months later found that they were the only spanner I could use to tighten up the bolts on my toilet seat. The bolts were virtually unreachable being located in recesses behind the bowl

I'm Alex.

That was a convenience.
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrob200 View Post
    Quite true! I bought a set of ratchetable ring spanners with pivoting heads and months later found that they were the only spanner I could use to tighten up the bolts on my toilet seat. The bolts were virtually unreachable being located in recesses behind the bowl
    Got a set of those too.

I keep tools for just about every job I can think of. I have a pretty comprehensive workshop. Doesn't get enough use really.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    That was a convenience.
    ROFL

I'm Dave.

i noticed this thread a few days ago. Slightly tempted, but then I tried to get the plastic case off a MacBook in a hurry. Gave up! Now ordered a couple of these spudgers - though usual hassle of having to remember passwords and reset credit cards and codes etc. since I don't use ebay too often nowadays.

I hope they turn out to be useful - on occasions.
    Dave

I'm bob.

Possibly the greatest thing I ever bought on eBay was a set of these, though I am pretty sure they used to be just £1 delivered.

wee felt pads

I have some on the rubber feet of my my CDP, my amp, my Okki Nokki, and I even have the smallest ones (which are about 7mm across) on my CDP remote which was just heavy bare metal.

I've got a couple of spudgers from when I was taking MBPs apart as well, but nothing approaching the sophistication of the set recommended in the OP, which look like they could also be very useful for eating a chip supper.

R

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123