+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Backspace not working?

I'm Grant.

good stuff. I get cache probs occasionally with opera..
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Glad you got it sorted, Rob. In my experience Chrome is generally the best browser to use, as most stuff I find is configured with it in mind, so you tend to get fewer issues

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Grant.

Mostly use firefox now, but sometimes opera. On tablet i use safari, but as you say, google,s chrome, and the other chromium based ones are likely to work well. They have their own flash plugin too
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Nick.

Apparently Google have changed the backspace behaviour in their latest version.
    http://lifehacker.com/go-back-with-b...-ba-1785397963
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Mostly use firefox now, but sometimes opera. On tablet i use safari, but as you say, google,s chrome, and the other chromium based ones are likely to work well. They have their own flash plugin too
    I keep plugging PaleMoon, it's Firefox based, but no one seems interested in it. http://www.palemoon.org/

I find it very good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12